Tuesday, September 07, 2010

And the Hits Just Keep On Comin

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water...

Got a call from CBL last week - inviting me out to lunch.

I have NO idea what to expect.

1) She found out I threw her under the bus. (Sorry, but then you shouldn't have thrown temper tantrums at work)

2) She wants to give me dirt on the new boss (who was unbelievably beligerant on her last few days)

3) She wants to ask me to go "on the record" for her lawsuit against the company. (I shouldn't know this, but she handed me the retainer letter to her Attorneys at Law w/o a cover sheet. Um, YEAH, I'm gonna read it...)

So, I am feeling just a smidge nervous and awkward about today. What does one wear if they're either gonna get soda thrown in their face or sit through a free lunch and tears...?