Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meme

I have been tagged by Livia Agusta with the below meme. I don't usually indulge in these things, but, heck, I'm bored, I'm on a train and I'm avoiding work. So here goes!

Here are the rules:1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3 Tag someone at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Seven things about you:

1. I have been a vegetarian for more than half of my life. I do not honestly know why I gave up eating meat but I do know I don't miss it one bit.

2. If I ever did go back to eating meat, I'd have a McDonalds chicken sandwich.

3. My first car was named Cecilia after the Simon and Garfunkle song. I wrote a lot of poetry about my car in college - so much so that my professor bought me an anthology entitled Drive They Said in which another professor was published.

4. I was a cheerleader in High School for a squad that competed in the National Championships down in Orlando, FL. I wasn't actually friends with any of the girls on the squad, though.

5. I took the virginity of one of my high school boyfriends with whom I share a birthday. He is now a happily out and proud homosexual in NYC.

6. I don't have children, I don't want children, I don't like children.

7. I listen to Wait! Wait! Don't Tell Me! (the NPR news quiz coming to you live from the Chase Auditorium in beautiful Downtown Chicago...) religiously.

I’m tagging: Sapphire Dakini