Thursday, November 09, 2006

Roll Up the Pants

I work for a man (who we'll call Napolean) who loves to hear himself talk. Which is good because he sure as anything doesn't like to put anything in print. (Unless, of course, sarcastic, biting, inappropriate emails count.) And, when he talks, the BS starts a flowin.

And, honestly, I just do not know how to handle him. I'm not one of those people that puts on a poker face. I have *NO* internal gate to keep some thoughts in and let some thoughts out. So when he starts waxing eloquent, how, oh Universe, how?, do I let on that I think he's the biggest jackass in the world?

I guess it helps that just about everyone in the office thinks of him that way too.

How sad it must be to be the laughingstock of the entire company and suspect -- but not really know -- it.

Gee, I feel better already. Thank you, blogger.com