So, in honor of Nick Hornby and John Cusack I give you ...
Good things that have happened to me in one week:
- I got a new job
- Awesome yoga teacher is back teaching evenings
- I got to tell HR what I think of Napolean w/out fear
- I found out my gym has a "sister" gym exactly 3.6 miles from my new office. No joining fees!
- I don't have to go to FL for a tradeshow so I can go to the Eye of the Tiger class with Todd Norian and Ann Green
- I got a week's delay on my start date so I have a week to scratch my ass (or, more likely, hike and write)
- Morrissey tickets
- I've reconnected with some old and new friends - amazing people all
- I've lost five more pounds (ah, the grief diet)
- I signed up for NaNoWriMo (details forthcoming)
If you look for the good in things, you're sure to find it -- Pollyanna